maybe i'm still getting it all wrong - but is it still cool to diss
comeone because they drop a particularly (allegedly), 'uncool' track
in an otherwise groovy set?

i didn't think it mattered if it was pulled off. if it was good - it
was good. no?

peace.

hanta (:

Original message from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>he is dropping is own version of Get Ur Freak On....  but it's still
>cool nonetheless.
>
>his supposed lack of humor is a common misconception, it seems.  he
>once opened a set in minneapolis with the entirety of Stairway To
>Heaven - and i mean the whole damn song.  the party was called
>Stairway To Headphones, hence the song.  rich went on typically late
>in the evening, i think right after josh wink.  so picture several
>hours of techno interrrupted by a very long Led Zeppelin song.  damn
>that was funny.  people had no idea what to do.
>
>At 7:26 PM +1000 10/19/01, Cyclone Wehner wrote:
>>Well dude is dropping Missy Elliott into his sets too now, I read in
Jockey
>>Slut. Guess this means I get a reprieve from techno purists who
scoff at my
>>R&B CDs now. Thanks Rich! ;)  Now I dare Richie to drop Jay-Z or
Bubba