You will see old tracks spun out more with the Techno
DJ's than the house DJ's from what I have noticed.

Ther is this thing in music that almost totally seems
to relate to "whats hot" and unfortunatly Bushes isn't
"whats hot" like it was a few years ago.

Just look at who spins out "Move Your Body."  It is
either DJ's spinning an old school set, or a Techno DJ
throwing it in like they usually do.  At least that is
the way I see it...

Also, a lot of the 5-6 year old house tracks sell for
cheap $$ while Techno tracks  of the same quality (4
or 5 stars) cost more.

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS MIX QUANDRY SO I DON'T BLOW
A BUNCH OF MONEY ON THIS TRACK!  (sorry for the caps)

thanks

jeff

http://www.troonik.com/r/2/1426/dj-sneak-live-from-t-in-the-park-2005-07-10.aspx

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7