Here's the vaguely Detroit-related stuff I just picked up:

Daniel Meteo : Memento (Karaoke Kalk Pets Germany)
-Weird Kalk Pets action, less on the minimal tip than the stuff that they put out that I don't bother with. A fair few hints at Detroit house and techno herein

Jacek Sienkiewicz : Spirits Of Life (Recognition Poland)
-The A side is well weird sounding. B side more his standard fair, but still tasty. Man can do no wrong at the moment

V/A : Kalte Fusse II Vol 2 (Opossum Germany)
-Picked up for nice Jacek Sienkiewicz mix of the Joachim Spieth track

Mark Pritchard / Steve Spacek : Turn It On (Sonar Kollektiv Germany)
-Not what I was expecting it to sound like. More techno. Stupid baseline. I dig

Pendle Coven : Habitual Stress EP (Modern Love)
-Big synths heavy on the release. Who needs reverb?

The Oliverwho Factory : Future Funk (Madd Chaise Inc)
-Nice vocal techno

M Pittman : The Midwest Advocates Part One (Unirhythm US)
-Sick sick sick acid

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]