This is A Techno list, let's not embrace the new technology!

> 1. MIME-encoding makes the archives and digests unreadable and difficult
to search.

Really? How? Is this a bit of a broad statement?

> 2. Some peple still use text-based e-mail programs.

I would assume there are very few? There aren’t many email programs out
there that only use Plain Text,

> 3. We old school.
Kent you may be OLD school, but that's hardly a reason to keep everyone in
the category.

Kent you may be the moderator, but is the decision yours to decide what the
list should do? I mean no disrespect here....