Haha you wound me to the core - I actually read the Guardian from time
to time.  You know I honestly don´t care if the Untrue album is
ultimately awesome on some absolute scale of musical awesomeness.  It
sounded really good to me when I was wandering around downtown berlin
at 3 AM the other night.  Though nothing beats walking down in the
holocaust memorial with deepchord ´the coldest season´ playing ...