----- Original Message ----- From: Robert Taylor
To: Odeluga, Ken ; Nick Breinich ; list 313
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: RE: (313) OT -- something actually new, I think

I'm not that down with Burial either - it's OK - nothing offensive - I
just don't see what the fuss about it is - it's not really dubstep
either, it's coffeestep - it's not 'hard' enough for me - I prefer the
bumrattling basslines of DMZ releases myself

I really liked the first album but based on a few listens to the clips last night I decided I didn't really need the second one that badly. I'll still probably buy it, because there were a few tracks that sounded pretty sweet to me, but it just didn't feel terribly essential next to the first album.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk