[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
come on... it's tradition

best of 2007 - your picks - I don't care if they're OT although maybe Kent
will

I haven't bought much of any Detroit techno this year at all
it's been a Funk filled 007 for me

so tell me what I need to catch up on!

MEK

I'll start the hostilities with my own list. A bit of everything: house, techno and classic electro all more or less detroit influenced. These list are a great way to disocver new music and funny thing is that at the moment I'm listening to music posted in such a list on a blog :)

Albums

- Arne Weinberg - Path of the gods (AW Recordings)
- Quince - En.vi.sion (Delsin)
- James Pennington Presents Dark Energy - Collided Energy (UWe)
- The Black Dog - Book Of Dogma (Soma)
- DJ Jus-Ed - Unity Kolabo (Underground Quality)
- Eddie Fowlkes - Welcome to My World (Submerge)
- Neil Landstrumm - Restaurant Of Assassins (Planet Mu)
- Mark Williams - You can't hide what you truly feels (Subject Detroit)

Singles

- Alex W AKA Protector Hood - Metropolis EP (32 Hard)
- Andy Vaz - Humanization (Yore)
- Destamok Phelps - Headthirds (Simphonic Silence Inside)
- E.R.P - Vox Automation (Frustrated Funk)
- Grandcru - Friday Night, Standard Night EP (Eevonext)
- John Daly - Freak Out Or Get Out EP (Wave Music)
- Matt Chester - Desert Shift (Eleventh Hour)
- Pendle Coven - Habitual Stress EP (Modern Love)
- Silicon - Sonic Rescue (Frustrated Funk)
- Trolley Route vs. Arcanoid - Zero / Detroit City (Minuendo)
- Gareth Duprey - The Tempest (Wildub)
- Arne Weinberg - Parabolum (AW Recordings)
- Nick Chacona - Eagle City (Internasjonal)
- Simon Flower - The Whisper Had It (Poker Flat)
- Various - My Music Is My Space (Statik 23)