> > 3. v/a - acido #5 (Acido)
>
> I didn't know there was a 5th Acido! ->

it just came out

http://hardwax.com/55701/

dreesen's track "optimo" (misspelled on hardwax) is really really
fresh imo...a hybrid in-between berlin minimal, theo parrish, and
chicago

On Dec 18, 2007 4:56 AM, jurren baars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >17. bass invadurrz - invasion (frequeNC)
> >
> is that out yet? the site http://www.frequenc.net seems to be down at the
> moment so i can not check/order.

they need to update their dang site. it's out, but uh they have no
distribution, and it is not available at any stores. clone is
interested but it's unclear whether they will actually pick any up.
all the frequeNC's are hand silk-screened and manufactured in the usa,
which makes the price a bit intimidating for shops/distribs