On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 04:46:52PM -0500, Matt Kane's Brain wrote:
> Hah, I'd be lucky if I could fill a list of 10 with the 2007 releases
> I bought this year.

Haha, the same here... 313-wise I only got that NWAQ 12" on Delsin, and
the first two Sistrum/Aesthetic Audio... But I think both do not count
as they were either produced or released before 2007. Oh, I got a couple
of C.Craig 12"s as well (that Paris live and one or another remix)...

Humm, when is Juan releasing a new LP???

--

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       São Paulo, Brasil