Revised:

E.R.P. - Alsoran
Scion - Emerge (BMB remix)
Deepchord - Hierophant 01
Theo Parrish - The Rink
Nadirah Shakoor - Love Song (A Feliciano Ricanstruction Remix)
Ben Klock - Camping 01 Similar Colors
Taho - Forest Of Wonders
D5 - Future Sense EP
Ilija Rudman - After Midnight (LSB remix)
Wahoo - Don't Take It Personal (Georg Levin edit)
Michelle Amador - Because Of You (Yoruba Soul remix)
Tony Allen - Kilode (Carl Craig mix)

The Oliverwho was Rain 5th Wave but it's 2003 when I look! (I need the other 2
12s I ain't got).  Not sure all the above are 2007
but I think so.