arright f it, i am going to namedrop my own dang record and my label's
own dang record since i definitely think they were quality enough to
rank in the tops. they just came out a month ago so maybe not many
have grabbed them...the nebraska certainly sold well enough though hmm

$tinkworx - Aquapolis (Vext) my first solo record in 2.5 years and the
first record on Convextion's dL sidelabel and my first real electro
record
Nebraska - Vicarious Disco w/Soul 223 remix (dL) deep house from a
former Ferox artist, nice beatdown remix from Soul 223

i'm also just now grabbing some mp3's of recent UR/detroit stuff
UR - Footwars
DJ Skurge - Lanminds
Ultradyne - Wrath of the Almighty

it's striking me as kinda weird how good these records are but how few
top lists on the 313 list they have appeared on...then again, i
haven't tracked them down on vinyl myself yet...but i definitely will.