From the top of my head fav CDs purchased this year . . .

Deepchord - The Coldest Season - sounds like it was made 10yrs ago but
still good
Jeff Mills - One Man Spaceship - usual sci fi biznis but a more striped
down sound
Burial - Untrue - plenty said about this already
Skull Disco - Soundboy Punishments - dubstep without relying on the
woowoop drop
Scientist - Wins the World Cup - return to my youth with this

Rav

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 December 2007 21:25
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) let's make a year end list!

come on... it's tradition

best of 2007 - your picks - I don't care if they're OT although maybe
Kent
will

I haven't bought much of any Detroit techno this year at all
it's been a Funk filled 007 for me

so tell me what I need to catch up on!

MEK

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm