To: "Michael Bramwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 3:14 PM
Subject: (313) Re: Shelf system/record storage

What shelf unit did you have?
This is the one I just put up and it seems very solid - although it does
recommend that you only put 28.6 pounds/13 kg per shelf (I'm sure mine is
overloaded but I'm going to keep my eye on it)
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60071358

I've got three of the 2x4 cube Expedits laying horizontally, so I needn't worry about being crushed, and half the records are on the hefty bottom shelf this way. It works for me. They fit 2x1200+Xone:32 nicely on top as well. The third one also wound up forming a U-shaped partition for my studio, which is also part dining room (against my will, err, via compromise). ;)

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk