Hi Marina,

Generator 31 - World Sonic Evolution seems to be pretty well in all cases,
artist roster sounds perfect, hopefully the tracks will be even brilliant as
well!

Looking forward to get that next hot stuff of one o'ma fave labels sincer ever
soon for sure!

I guess GEN30 hit deep down into the center of the current berlin styled
detroit minimal techno as its all around straight from the counter at hardwax
kreuzberg!

I will hit up the clips next and have a smooth taste of your upcoming hot shit

can't wait to get them on my wheels of steel.........1200s for real!

regards

dmc

--
Confidential Records