Im sure there must be, I picked up some of this lot
yesterday (the ones in stock, some of them were still
to come in and I will get next week).

DeepChord & Mike Huckaby - The Detroit Remixes - Cache
- 12" Vinyl
Francesco Tristano - The Melody ( Carl Craig & Balil
Remixes) - Infine' -
Bitstream - The Severed EP - Touchin Bass - 12" Vinyl
Jay Denham - The Truth - Disko B - 2x12" Vinyl -
Sebbo - Watamu Beach (Moritz Von Oswald Rework) -
Desolat- 12" Vinyl
Andy Stott - Bad Landing EP - Modern Love - 12" Vinyl
Robert Hood - Fabric 39 - Fabric - CD
Putsch '79 - Gibson - White Label - 12" Vinyl
Tommy Walker 3 - Sure As - Dissident - 12" Vinyl
Helium Robots - Long Lost - Dissident - 12" Vinyl
Rod Lee - Understand / Sweet Dreams - Dress 2 $weat -
12" Vinyl
Mark Broom - Mandate (Kruton Remix) - Dissident - 12"
Vinyl
Delta Funktionen - Electromagnetic Radiation Part 1 -
Ann Aimee - 12" Vinyl
Recloose - Maui's Lament - Rush Hour - 12" Vinyl
Magick Edit Allstars - Hanging On A Solina - Magick
Edits - 12" Vinyl
DJ Slugo / DJ Deeon - Ghetto Classics Vol. 2 - Dance
Mania - 12" Vinyl
Andrés - Moments In Life - Mahogani Music - 12" Vinyl
Red D Presents - Space / Kitchen People (ft Scott
Ferguson & Remix By Tyree) - Morse Records - 12" Vinyl

Sean Deason - Elements Vol.One - Matrix - 12" Vinyl -

Cheers
BT