>  Ah, the irony ... the URB write-up was actually done by (313)'s
>  very own [EMAIL PROTECTED], Josh Glazer.
>
>  I'll let him reply if he wants, but let's just say for now that
>  you are totally misreading his article.
>
>         - Greg

I knew I recognized the name, so I'll call him out myself...  Glazer,
I can't believe you would write crap like that...

Greg, if as you say, I am "misreading" it, I wonder what planet you
were reading it on, because I reread it a couple of times, and there
was no misreading it... at least not in my mind nor a few friends of
mine who are here and in the UK and in Belgium and in NY...  we were
all pissed off about it...  and if Glazer was trying to be "sarcastic"
as someone else said, he seriously needs to work on his writing
skills, cos the only people I know who saw any humor in it are the two
people on this list that know him... everyone else thought Glazer was
ignorant of anything relating to good music.

2 cents.