I just pulled the metal can down off my shelf to rip it, and my copy
has a nasty circular scratch in it, and the fricken CD is actually
cracked from the center outwards about an inch. Maybe I should send
the CD and the frickin metal can case back to Hardwax and ask for
another.  On the other hand, the silver paint is coming off my Porter
Ricks can and it's starting to rust.

I was going to ask if anyone had mp3s but miraculously it seems to be
ripping OK....

If you haven't destroyed your Chain Reactions CDs yet -- take them out
of the cans and put them in a less brutal sleeve!