That's really a shame about US online stores. I did not know the situation were so like this... well, bad. Another thing i do, from time to time, is buy records thru discogs or gemm from american not online stores, i mean, stores and dudes that end up selling online, but they had no proper site or a online selling system. This case applies to no so new releases and you gotta trust the person. I never had any trouble though, luckly.

Kw