To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: (313) 4 more Movement acts

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:57 PM, /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
as has been said, its not a detroit techno festival, its detroits electronic music festival. and Im glad. a yearly festival dedicated to any sub-genre
would get boring and increasingly hard to market.

detroit electronic music is not just techno, and it is not any one
subgenre either.

 detroit has more people on the lineup than any one other city by FAR, so
you, being a fan of detroit techno, should be happy with that.

no.

this list needs to snap out of this demf-is-a-celebration-of-detroit-techno mindset, because it just leads to cyclical wastes of time in the form of all
this whining about lineups

what needs to happen is that you need to move to a city where you can
see all the crap artists that you miss out on all the time, and leave
this list and detroit music alone.

tom