I really liked reading this.

American electronic music has gotten into a pretty serious rut in the
past 7 years.

Despite this, I have continued to hear phenomenal music.  It appears
that the successes are not being held by those creators often, and the
success and cash ends up going to a trendier or more easily swallowed
form of hipper musics.

--
---
Michael Kuszynski