You're right Tom, it's gonna suck this year, you better just stay in PA, where all the real parties happen.

OMG THERE IS NO 24 HOUR KDJ/THEO STAGE!!!!11111

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: (313) 4 more Movement acts

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:53 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
well, it's called Movement: Detroit's Electronic Music
 Festival.

an amalgamation of the names previously used for the festival that was
about detroit music. which is the problem.

 so i guess, if you want, you CAN see it as "Big Rave X", big
 rave that happens to be in Detroit....

 but we're going around in circles again...

what circle is that? the only thing happening is the appropriation of
name, music, and place by white people of a largely black culture.
yes, we are going around that circle yet again, but this time it is
happening in Hart plaza instead of in Europe.

tom