Hmmmm, I don't mind the lively and sometimes far ranging debates on here (and
indeed can't help chiming in sometimes) the basic
reason I'm on 313 is so I don't miss things like this.  Sad that the first
thing I knew about this (it might have been posted on
here and I missed it) then was the review :-(

Still if it was this weekend I can't complain as I had a truly wonderful night
Friday (see separate post) that also fits Jason's
summation.