They played in The Hague last year, the sound was awefull there but the set was really good though! Actually it was how Jason described it. Only the line up was a bit different back then with Skurge, MM and Blak Tony (if i recall it correclty) and Juan of course. Was a great night with Universe 2 Universe playing before them ;-)

We need more quality musicians who can play songs instead of hitting the shuffle button on a drum computer ;-)

On 28 apr 2008, at 17:58, Tristan Watkins wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:37 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Model 500 live in Glasgow

Hmmmm, I don't mind the lively and sometimes far ranging debates on here (and indeed can't help chiming in sometimes) the basic reason I'm on 313 is so I don't miss things like this. Sad that the first thing I knew about this (it might have been posted on
here and I missed it) then was the review :-(

Francis, they're playing Fabric at the end of May (although I reckon the vibe will be somewhat less special than in Glasgow). But maybe that means they'll come up closer to you as well???

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk