From: Emiliano Zani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 November 2005 14:11
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) when in rome...

when in rome, on THURSDAY night you should go to GOA
for "Ultrabeat" night: resident dj is Claudio Coccoluto, and you'll
catch guest like Steve Bug, Booka Shade, MANDY, Troy Pierce
ecc ecc...don't miss it if you love "some loop that goes on for 4
hours and hardly changes" ;)
http://www.houseinmotion.it/
(probably they'll do some party on NYE too)
to eat, have fun in "Trattoria da Augusto" (also called "Augustariello"
in Trastevere.
sleeping is not so cheap
ps: beware of craaaaaazy traffic :)

bye,