Well I'll do that of course (though will be trying to avoid record shops) but I
was talking with a couple of international jet
setting DJ types last week who said one place in Rome was the biz (and of
course I now don't remember where, chasing one of them as
to what it was) plus I always enjoy meeting my far flung 313 brethren around
the world (Gui, Greg, Carlos hello!)

> I don't know anyone in Croatia, but it would be worth trying to scare
> someplace up there to do a laptop DJ set.  From what I hear Slovenia
> and Croatia have really enthusiastic dance music scenes.

Let's hope so as I'm at a festival in Croatia in the gap between flying in to
Rome and out of Dubrovnik!  Would rather listen than
entertain as I don't want to have drag the means to do that around with me
(which of course is a record box cos I'm for real.....
;-)