To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: RE: (313) when in rome... (and Croatia)

Just to show being sad enough to hang to e-mails from 3 years ago about travelling places (in the hope you might get there some day and the info will be useful) does occasionally pay off I'm starting a thread off with a reply to the one below.

So...if you haven't guessed by now I'm in Rome Saturday 28th June to Tuesday 1st July. Anyone know what's on (313 or other good
things) - particularly the Saturday and Sunday nights?

Any list members want to say hello?

(accommodation is already sorted and I'm probably not bothered about record shop tips - I'm on holiday from that too!)

Francis

P.S. Will be in Dubrovnik in Croatia on the night of Tuesday 8th of July too so again if there are any hook-ups or parties to be had
let me know.