From: 1-11 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:11 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) X-102 clips

Perhaps they should have come out wearing inflatable farmyard animal
suits and even better, been suspended on rope with floating laptops and every time they held down Ctrl and L on their keyboards, strawberry laces fell from the heavens.

Sounds bang on to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronny Pries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>