I think a couple years ago the Rephlex crew were throwing parties
where they played all sorts of early rave music.  Trying to bring back
the feeling of that first E, or something.  Forget it guys, those
receptors are blown.

I do an abbreviated version of that when I drop Bomb Scare and Mr
Kirk's nightmare, but it just seems to piss people off.

What I'm waiting for is for people to start dressing and styling their
hairs like they do in those super early UK rave videos I've seen.  As
someone who got into it a little later, seeing bad 80's hair and
ridiculous bulky jumpers combined with dance music is hilarious...