Greg Earle wrote:

Don't forget the flares!  I think it was Paul Weller who once said
that flares were the "worst fashion invention ever".

My own personal pet peeve is the repro "Led Zeppelin United States
of America 1977" tour t-shirts.  It's one thing to wear a band
t-shirt, but a fake tour t-shirt for a tour that happened before
you were born?!?  (Yes, it especially pisses me off since I
actually saw Zeppelin in 1977 and bought that very shirt.)

I just want to go up to all these kids and cuff 'em one upside the head.
Buy tour t-shirts from your own generation's bands, dagnabit.

you should have finished that with "and another thing..." Greg ;)