On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Michael Kuszynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it appears to be more of a lets book richie hawtin and all his friends
> and call it a techno festival. i call things a festival if they
> involve more than one record label.  otherwise its a showcase at best.
>  its still sweet to have a full on technoish event in new york that
> lasts for days.

Jeez, there's four mnus artists on the bill (only if you count butane
who had plenty of work out before he was on mnus)

I'll probably go for at least one day, preferably I will catch
Adultnapper and or Jeremy P Caulfield.

--
matt kane's brain
techno radio at: http://hydrogenproject.com http://wzbc.org