just seems like very palatable techno, between marco doing slick
clubby techno and minus doing their minus thing. anyways, not trying
to rain on a parade, its just how i feel, and from a very quick
glance, its just not jumping out at me as a 'you must go' event.  i
very well may still go, as all those people are techno people, and i
like techno.

--
---
Michael Kuszynski