I think its amazing that Moritz and Carl are re-doing Ravel's music with their own take. I can't think of better guys to do it and can not wait to hear it.

I have done a similar project for the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. I was commissioned to remix a DSO recording of Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring. I was given original recordings and was directed to simply do what I do. It was defiantly one of the most challenging projects I have ever done. As a kid, I was exposed to classical music via DSO performances and needless to say I was completely honored and nervous to provide them with a remix.

I feel that there is a huge connection between western classical music and detroit electronic music, no doubt. I want to hear more artists finding this link.

I plan to release the song on vinyl soon. You can hear it on my myspace for the time being.

www.myspace.com/kevinreynoldsdetroit

thanks,

kev