I feel really strange listening to this. I have a half dozen different
vinyl recordings of Le Sacre (as my composer mother & conductor dad
called it around the house) at least 3 CDs and a battered cassette of
my dad conducting it with the Cedar Rapids Symphony.  That was the
first piece of classical music I really connected to emotionally, and
I know it like a Public Enemy  fan knows "It Takes a Nation of
Millions ..."

As a result I can't listen to your version with open ears -- it sounds
truncated and weird to me. I can't even judge whether your version
succeeds as a piece of art -- my personal associations with the
orignal are too strong.

I hope that maybe it will spur a few techno heads to check out the
original. Now that's what I call OG techno!