I don`t know what the original sounds like since I have never listened
to Ravel. In my opinion Carl Craig & Moritz Von Oswald - Recomposed
Vol. 3 is a very poor release. The music simply hurts my ears. It is
waaaay below par for Carl as well as Moritz. I was really looking
forward to this release, but I got very disappointed. Structure
totally got lost and the samples from the original collide head on
with the music they have added to it. Not my cuppa tea.

Peter