Bitstream 3x < WANT :) I'm currently juggling with an Axiom61, a BCF2000 and an additional 3 oct keyboard by evolution. Not travelfriendly at all...
You can get them for $300 but only from the USA at the moment, there's none in Europe and everyone that has them on their sites has no stock, I phoned over 30 shops before one of them told me the truth that there's no distribution and no one will be getting stock in the near future - makes you wonder why they are on loads of sites to actually buy! I really hate that.

I can't recommend it enough and just under 3KG, goes in the Magma Studio bag with ease. We have to make sure our bags are just 10KG or we get hit with extra charges all the time. I love the look on Ryanair staff when it clocks in under.