I solved the error in /lib389/__init__.py  line number 526 was

this code ==>  self.inst = self.serverid at line 526 was above this code ==>
self.serverid = args.get(SER_SERVERID_PROP, None). Now here we someone has
tried to assign self.serverid to self.inst before self.serverid has been
assigned from agrs.

I moved the assignment ==> self.inst = self.serverid below where the serverid
was assigned from args. This is how I solved the first error.
Now I am getting some other errors don't know how to resolve them below.

Now I am unable to setup and teardown because there is one error

self = <ConfigParser.SafeConfigParser instance at 0x7f90c4b09248>, section =
'slapd'
option = 'error_log', raw = False, vars = None

    def get(self, section, option, raw=False, vars=None):
        """Get an option value for a given section.

            If `vars' is provided, it must be a dictionary. The option is
looked up
            in `vars' (if provided), `section', and in `defaults' in that order.

            All % interpolations are expanded in the return values, unless the
            optional argument `raw' is true. Values for interpolation keys are
            looked up in the same manner as the option.

            The section DEFAULT is special.
            """
        sectiondict = {}
        try:
            sectiondict = self._sections[section]
        except KeyError:
            if section != DEFAULTSECT:
                raise NoSectionError(section)
        # Update with the entry specific variables
        vardict = {}
        if vars:
            for key, value in vars.items():
                vardict[self.optionxform(key)] = value
        d = _Chainmap(vardict, sectiondict, self._defaults)
        option = self.optionxform(option)
        try:
            value = d[option]
        except KeyError:
>           raise NoOptionError(option, section)
E           NoOptionError: No option 'error_log' in section: 'slapd'

/usr/lib64/python2.7/ConfigParser.py:618: NoOptionError

This error is coming in 42 test cases.
test summary ==>  5 failed, 28 passed, 42 error in 101.93 seconds