I am again getting same error
Steps I followed:

step 1 : cleaned every instance using remove-ds-admin.pl

step 2: Removed 389-ds-base.

step  3: Installed 389-ds-base using ==> sudo dnf install "389*"

step 4: Setup 389-ds-base using "sudo setup-ds-admin.pl"

step 5: Tried this command in updated lib389 repo ==>

sudo PYTHONPATH=`pwd` py.test -s lib389/tests/cli/conf_backend.py

step 6: Got some INFO logs and and 2 errors

Errors:
This error two times:

*==================== error start =======================*
*self = <ConfigParser.SafeConfigParser instance at 0x7efc0bcfe7e8>, section
= 'slapd'*
*option = 'pid_file', raw = False, vars = None*

*    def get(self, section, option, raw=False, vars=None):*
*        """Get an option value for a given section.*

*            If `vars' is provided, it must be a dictionary. The option is
looked up*
*            in `vars' (if provided), `section', and in `defaults' in that
order.*

*            All % interpolations are expanded in the return values, unless
the*
*            optional argument `raw' is true. Values for interpolation keys
are*
*            looked up in the same manner as the option.*

*            The section DEFAULT is special.*
*            """*
*        sectiondict = {}*
*        try:*
*            sectiondict = self._sections[section]*
*        except KeyError:*
*            if section != DEFAULTSECT:*
*                raise NoSectionError(section)*
*        # Update with the entry specific variables*
*        vardict = {}*
*        if vars:*
*            for key, value in vars.items():*
*                vardict[self.optionxform(key)] = value*
*        d = _Chainmap(vardict, sectiondict, self._defaults)*
*        option = self.optionxform(option)*
*        try:*
*            value = d[option]*
*        except KeyError:*
*>           raise NoOptionError(option, section)*
*E           NoOptionError: No option 'pid_file' in section: 'slapd'*

*/usr/lib64/python2.7/ConfigParser.py:618: NoOptionError*

After removing all the instances this is what I am getting every time.
What could be the possible reason for this error?

Regards,
Ankit Yadav.