; --- END COPYRIGHT BLOCK ---

; Author: firstyear at redhat.com

; This is a set of default paths that tools consuming DS should search
; for paths. This is the foundation of the version 2 ds setup inf
;
; All format strings should be in python syntax IE {key}

[slapd]
; These values should NOT be altered in an installation.
; This is because the server itself depends on these locations and values
; being known, and are set at compilation time.
product = 389 Directory Server
version = 1.3.5.15
asan_enabled = 0
prefix = /usr
bin_dir = /usr/bin
sbin_dir = /usr/sbin
lib_dir = /usr/lib64
data_dir = /usr/share
tmp_dir = /tmp
sysconf_dir = /etc
initconfig_dir = /etc/sysconfig
config_dir = /etc/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}
local_state_dir = /var
run_dir = /var/run/dirsrv
plugin_dir = /usr/lib64/dirsrv/plugins

; These values can be altered in an installation of ds
user = dirsrv
group = dirsrv
root_dn = cn=Directory Manager

schema_dir = /etc/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}/schema
cert_dir = /etc/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}

lock_dir = /var/lock/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}
log_dir = /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}
inst_dir = /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}
db_dir = /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}/db
backup_dir = /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}/bak
ldif_dir = /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-{instance_name}/ldif

After reading this file the error is obvious.

I tried to find the latest version (1.3.6) of 389--ds-base but was unable
to find. Then I asked about this on IRC, got to know from one member that
latest version is not available for fedora 25.
If my conclusions are right then what to do in that case?

Regards,
Ankit yadav