Looks like you should try too export all records/ truncate table and then
re-import. How big is the data. If not too big you might try exporting all and
re-importing into an empty data file

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com