THANKS!!!!

There was a field that was set as unique!!!
- this must have been set either in the demo, or when the table was
moved to my system from a demo, either way I didn't realize that one
field was even flagged as unique.

Unchecking the unique property resolved the issue.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:51:33 +0200, Timothy Penner wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> Starting with v13.5:
> You need to make sure that all unique fields have an index.
>
> Please see the big red note at the top of the bug fix list for v13.5:

ftp://ftp.4d.com/ACI_PRODUCT_REFERENCE_LIBRARY/Bug_Fix_Lists/Version_13/v13.5/Fixed_bugs_4D_v13.5.pdf