Hello everyone,

Is there anything new to add to this discussion?

I'm looking for a way to display records from an external database synced
with records stored in 4D.

Most of the time there is a matching 4D table but there could also be times
where all the data is coming from an external source, so I suppose I am
talking about array based listboxes.

As Walt said to start this thread, I'd rather not reinvent the wheel!

And right now we are using v13.6 but are planning on moving to v15 before
too long, so I'd love to find something that could work in both places.

Thanks,
Alan