John,
I did not realize that array based listboxes did not support formula
columns.
Do selection based listboxes also support arrays? I mean if the data from
the external source is in sorted arrays that are in sync with the 4D
selection, it would be great to just include the array for the column and
for 4D to keep it in sync when sorting, etc.
Thank you,
Alan

Kirk,
I'm not sure what part of my situation your proposal is for?
Alan