Randy,

Re: Is it a path issue with how Windows is seamlessly running things out of the
C:/ProgramData folder when your application is in C:/Program Files?

No I do not thank it is anything like that.  I thought it might be a 64bit vs
32bit issue because the server was moved from v13 to v15 64bit but when I try
the code on standalone v15 which is 32 bit the code crashes when it makes the
call to the plugin method which works fine with v13.

Is there such a thing as a direct replacement for DLLWizard?

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com  Web : http://www.telekinetix.com

On 01/09/2016, 18:39, "4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com on behalf of
4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com" <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com on behalf of
4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com> wrote: