Jeremy:

'Quick Edits' of what?

My databases are all compiled. The Designer can do anything, including exiting
the splash screen, and then to user mode. Anyone else can have certain
privileges        (or most all), but they can not exit the splash screen.

Easy to do.

Bob McKeever                      http://www.mswl.com <http://www.mswl.com/>
McKeever's Software Wizardry
Port Coquitlam, B.C.