I have server side processes that run in the background. Because i like to
start as little as necessary at startup my code ‘automatically’ starts the
process.

So in my code(where it writes the jobs into a table for the server to process).
After the client side(or server side) has written a task it calls.

$_L_PostActionProcesser:=Execute on
server("DATA_BackgroundRecordHandler";128000;"Post Save Data Processor";True;*)

That makes sure the process is running.

Now I know the process should not quit-but you never know what might happen. I
have not come across it quitting for no reason but i have come across reasons
to ‘end’ the process. The above ‘solution’ makes sure it is running(and avoids
starting it at startup on the server).

Just a workaround suggestion..

Nigel Greenlee.