From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Ken Daniel via
4D_Tech
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 8:21 AM
To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Ken Daniel <kendan...@maxkatzbag.com>
Subject: Post Key command not working in converted 4Dv16 database

All, I'm having a problem with the Post Key command not working in a
database converted from 4Dv14 to v16. Post Key works fine in 4Dv14, and
works in 4Dv15 and even in a newly created database in v16, but not in my
converted database. I've tried resetting the Preferences and Database
Settings to Factory Settings and changing event actions, but nothing has
worked. Anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Thanks,
Ken