Koen & Steve, thanks for the tip, but in this case I am using POST
KEY(Character code(".");Command key mask) and had the shortcut of Ctrl .
assigned to a button. It only fails to work in this one converted database.
I've converted another database to v16 for a different application and it
works fine. I've compared the two databases and can't discern any
difference. In another test, if I execute POST KEY (Character Code("a")), I
can see it populate a variable field with the letter "a", but it just won't
execute the code assigned to the button with that shortcut. Ken

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Stephen J. Orth <s.o...@the-aquila-group.com