Hi,

In search of a performance problem in 1 of our forms I am asking for some
advice.

I have succeeded in analyzing 10 4DDebuglog.txt files (using an Oracle DB by
the way) and have come to following :
The problem is with the execution time of the "LISTBOX INSERT COLUMN"
The performance of this command is very poor compared to other commands.
In fact, it takes about 10 times longer than every other 4D command in the logs

The LISTBOX INSERT COLUMN command takes on average 0.0286 seconds to complete,
tested on a Intel Core i7-4710MQ 2.50GHz laptop
No big deal you could say, but for a couple of our forms it IS a big deal
We have a form with 27 listboxes on it, all dynamically build, with a total of
477 columns

So 477 * 0.0286 seconds takes up 13.6422 seconds
This is all done in the On Load event so the user must wait terribly long for
the form to show up on the screen

My question :
Do you think this performance of LISTBOX INSERT COLUMN is acceptable / normal
behavior?
Can someone confirm this performance?
Is there something, other than putting listboxes on other pages, I can do about
this?

Thanks in advance,

Piotr