Hi Alan,

Thanks for testing! This is great news, because then maybe there is something
else going on.
Remember, I only asked the community if this performance was normal behavior
and if it could be confirmed.
Clearly not by you.

I tested this on an HP Intel Core i7-4710MQ 2.50GHz laptop with 24G memory
When showing the listboxes for the first time the arrays have 0 elements (after
on load they are populated via 4D for OCI commands)
Maybe it does matter how many listboxes are on the form?
Maybe LISTBOX INSERT COLUMN becomes slower when more columns are inserted?

Miyako explained clearly LISTBOX INSERT COLUMN is a UI element, and that there
are graphic engine calls involved
I use a 1920x1080 resolution.

I think I am going to test the creation of 20 columns for 10 listboxes on a
blank form and see what happens.

Again, Thanks for testing Alan

Gr,

Piotr