Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your thorough test.

>That's not surprising, IMHO, it's like concatenation: as the room is filled,
>each piece added is harder to arrange than the previous.

I understand this, but still I believe maybe there can be some performance
improvement in the command. I cannot believe that after inserting 400 columns
4D needs near to half a second to do this.

>each ctrl+D displays the wheel of death, each time longer than the previous. I
>could never bear such waiting time!
->-> 4D appreciates much better duplicate at runtime.

In my tests I also saw this happening. Duplicating each listbox in the form
editor with 20 columns took longer and longer.
I didn't know / expected this to be faster in runtime.

Gr,

Piotr